On May 13th the park becomes an Outdoor Classroom with exhibits throughout the park that give students hands-on learning experiences.
Homeschool Science Day - Thursday, May 19
On May 19th, Science is the theme
Homeschool Colorado Great Outdoors and Wildlife Day - Wednesday, May 25
May 25 we are hosting Colorado Great Outdoors and Wildlife Day where nature and wildlife will take over Elitch Gardens.
Early Bird Home School Day discount tickets are only are available for $22.99 per ticket. This is a $24 savings off the price of admission at the gate. For every 15 tickets purchased, you will receive one complimentary chaperone ticket.
Please note: The Park will be open as a standard operating days. As part of our Education Days, added activities will be available at education stations throughout the park!
· Print-n-Go online tickets can be purchased at any point before your visit.
· Tickets must be purchased before your arrival to the park.
· Children 3 and under get into the park for free and do not need a ticket
· Tickets are non-refundable but are valid any regular operating day in 2015
· You can purchase additional admission tickets at the discounted rate on the day of your visit at Guest Relations with your receipt. Additional tickets must be purchased with cash or credit card. We do not accept checks at the gate.
How to Order
· The easiest way to purchase admission tickets is to go online to ElitchGardens.com and enter the PROMO Code: HOMESCHOOL
Also, families are encouraged to download a free curriculum made by the University of Denver for Physics and Astronomy Night on May 12, 2016.
If your organization is interested in having a booth at these events, please fill out the Elitch Gardens Exhibitor Form below and fax it to 303.390.8524.
Guests can stop by exhibitor booths throughout the day to enhance their field trip experience. Set up starts at 9 am and ends around 2 pm. Your booth time can be adjusted to fit your needs and schedule. They are looking for that “WOW” factor while giving organizations exposure. Participation is FREE for your organization! Exhibitor booths are limited to 4 complimentary tickets to the park for your staff and volunteers.